Thursday, May 6, 2010

tiring day.... 6/5/10

came across a song 心有独钟 by 陳曉東.... makes me recall of my secondary school story... hmmmm, story tat i will not forget.. very naive but, it's all come very naturally without pretending. time goes very fast and without noticing it's been 2 years i din talk to my dear friend(not a chance to ask 'how are u?').... sometimes when u less expect the things will come to you.... i tend to forget bout her but things just not getting done by what i wan...

it starts by an unexpected and shocking phone call. it sounds 'do u know that she....... and i thought that u'll keep in touch with her since u WAS the closest friend of her when we're in secondary school..... so can u tell me what happened? Please let me know when u confirm of the incident....' this is what my friend called me for....

things goes worse when i get to know that what my friend told me was really really true... the less expected word i heard from the confirmation news is (i think u better dun care and dun bother bout this case, because u had a story with her last time.... it'll make her recall back of it and it'll make her worse... so please let it be... and DON'T ask...) what is the meaning of it'll make her worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment